Grimes Electrocuted On Stage


Claire Boucher aka musician Grimes was electrocuted in Dublin while performing on stage. Apparently, this went down while she played her song “Butterfly” and pressed one of her effects pedals. It seems like it wasn’t straight up frying but rather a little shock. Grimes had an exceptional sense of humor about it, sharing a silly picture on her Instagram.

Grimes

Comments

comments

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *